Sun. Jul 3rd, 2022


The Real News Network

Uber Eats driver killed after teenage girls ‘stun-gun him and try to steal car’

2 min read

Shocking footage of two teenage girls accused of killing a dad-of-three in broad daylight has been shared online.

A bystander filmed 66-year-old Uber Eats driver Mohammad Anwar's alleged murder by two girls aged 13 and 15 in Washington DC on Tuesday.

The clip showed him lying face down on the floor after being flung out of the car as it sped off with him clinging to the side and crashed, the New York Post reports.

Two girls who were filmed climbing out of the wreck have reportedly been charged with felony murder after stun-gunning him in a bid to steal his car.

Now the minute and a half-long long clip taken on a mobile phone has been posted on social media.

It showed Mr Anwar standing outside the Honda vehicle struggling with two girls sat in the front seats.

He shouted "this is my car!" in front of shocked bystanders before the car sped off with him clinging to the side.

A man was heard saying "she's stealing their car, call the cops" as the car sideswiped a nearby metal barrier and light pole, causing the open driver’s side door to violently slam into Anwar’s body.

Get latest news headlines delivered free

Want all the latest shocking news and views from all over the world straight into your inbox?

We've got the best royal scoops, crime dramas and breaking stories – all delivered in that Daily Star style you love.

Our great newsletters will give you all you need to know, from hard news to that bit of glamour you need every day. They'll drop straight into your inbox and you can unsubscribe whenever you like.

You can sign up here – you won't regret it…

It raced down the block and out of sight, turning a corner before the sounds of a crash send witnesses who were recording his struggle running to the scene.

The clip then showed Mr Anwar face down on a nearby sidewalk, surrounded by debris and apparently struggling to move.

Both girls were filmed jumping from the overturned vehicle with the help of National Guard troops who were in the area and telling passers-by to step back due to leaking gas.

It is reported Mr Anwar picked the girls up at the Navy Yard Metro station around 4.30pm and drove them a short distance to the vicinity of Nationals Park, near where the struggle began.

Two girls aged 13 and 15 are being held in custody charged with felony murder and armed carjacking. They are next due to appear in court on Wednesday.

Source: Read Full Article