The Daily Star’s FREE newsletter is spectacular! Sign up today for the best stories straight to your inbox
Russian critic of Vladimir Putin Alexei Navalny was poisoned by novichok placed in a water bottle in his hotel room, reports have claimed.
The leading opposition activist was taken ill on a flight between the Russian city of Tomsk and the capital Moscow last month.
This is a breaking news story and is constantly being updated.
Please refresh the page regularly to get the latest updates.
Reporters working on dailystar.co.uk will be working to source the latest information, reaction, pictures and video related to this story.
You can also follow us on Twitter @DailyStar to get the latest news updates 24 hours a day.
Or download the Daily Star app for flash alerts on the biggest stories of the day.
Why not also subscribe to receive our regular Daily Star news bulletins? You can do this on this page by simply entering your email address above and hitting 'subscribe'.
- Vladimir Putin
Source: Read Full Article